1. The Thermoplastic Nasal Splints is made of medical grade low temperature thermoplastic material, it is a kind of polymer material, and can be trimmed according to your needs and doesn’t cause allergies;
2. It solves the problem that the nasal dorsum needs to be fixed after nasal surgery (such as rhinoplasty);
3. It has high toughness, not easy to be damaged and broken, can effectively support and protect the nasal dorsum;
4. There are many vent holes on the surface for ventilation, heat dissipation and perspiration, which can prevent skin redness and itching;
5. There are two types: with or without back gum;
6. The four corners are in arc shape to ensure that the skin wouldn’t be hurt;
7. Being immersed in hot water at 70℃ for 1-3 minutes, it becomes completely transparent and softened. After being dried, it is placed on the outside of the nose and molded. It is easy to use and suitable for any nose type;
8. The low temperature thermoplastic doesn’t absorb rays, during the reexamination, patients can take a X-ray with Thermoplastic Nasal Splints without affecting or weakening the effect of the X-ray;
9. The whole thermoplastic plate is also available for trimming by surgeons according to needs;
10. Disposable use.
1. The Thermoplastic Nasal Splint is used to support and fix the nasal dorsum outside the nose after nasal surgery and rhinoplasty;
2. Recommended by Surgeons, it can help your nasal surgery to heal faster and more perfectly;
3. This external nasal splint can meet all your requirements for external nasal support;
4. It can be customized according to your needs.
|TNS-N3301||Thermoplastic Nasal Splints||50||28||-||Non-Sterile10|
|TNS-N3302||Thermoplastic Nasal Splints||57||30||-||Non-Sterile10|
|TNS-N3303||Thermoplastic Nasal Splints||64||35||-||Non-Sterile10|
|TNS-N3304||Thermoplastic Nasal Splints||70||45||-||Non-Sterile10|
|Please contact customer service to confirm the specific size and relevant requirements.|
This product is suitable for all major medical institutions and plastic institutions.